I’m sure I’m not alone in saying I have many regrets in my life. But I do not regret following my heart, my dream, my purpose…what I think is my spiritual assignment. I’m glad I did not stop. I’m glad I learned how to turn my passion into a paid profession. I have been stuck many times. I have had shifting, shocks, sorrows, stumbles, success and surprises in my life. I wish I could impart to everyone that I cannot motivate anyone. All I can do is inspire others with my testimony, not just from my lips, but from my life lived in spite of the shifts. Perseverance and remaining teachable are key. Getting out of your comfort zone and allowing yourself to be stretched to cultivate the seed of greatness within you can take you to higher heights. Association and decisions determine your destination which means the people in your life help or hinder your progress.
I will be teaching, mentoring and hosting my next “Purpose2Passion2Profit” Mentoring Breakfast at the beautiful Long Beach Renaissance Hotel by the ocean, 111 E. Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, California. Saturday, August 25, 2012. I only accept 12 reservations so we can have an dynamic, up close and personal time for guests to ask me questions and for me to share my pearls of wisdom on how to turn your passion into a paid profession …especially for those in the public speaking business.
In my 25 year span of being self-employed as a conference/motivational/inspirational speaker and trainer I have gained many insights to help others shorten their learning curve. I find many people desire to make money from their gifts, talents and passion but end up frustrated, distracted, discouraged, broke and unfulfilled.
“A note to let you know that Saturday was incredible. On the way home I began listening to your Pursue Your Purpose CD. I couldn’t believe how much instruction is on there. I had to take it out of the car immediately and start over with my journal, taking small bites of the buffet of knowledge that you were offering. Look forward to seeing you next time.” ~ Bonnie
As a Success Life Coach I have mentored hundreds of men and women on how to experience breakthroughs, clarity and success. Here are some signs you would benefit from attending my next mentoring breakfast:
- you’re not happy with your current life situation, but aren’t sure what to change (feeling stuck)
- you have goals, but find it hard to keep on track, succumbing to procrastination
- you have a passion/talent/ideas/gifts and want to be paid like a professional
- instead of hearing me at a large conference without any contact, you prefer the personal setting where you can ask me questions and learn more
- you are isolated and lack accountability and strategic information for growth
- you have something important in your life that you keep thinking about, but never take any action
- you are ready to take your life to a new level of income, creativity, purpose and super intention
Leave a Reply