There are so many factors that can rob you of peace, block your blessings and stop you from achieving your dreams and goals. Below is a partial list of some of the most critical hindering factors:
1. People – Surround yourself with people of like mind, similar interests/values and who have a positive impact on your life. You won’t grow around negative people who lack faith and live in fear, drama, and dysfunction.
2. Past – Don’t dwell on your negative past which only increases guilt, shame and a low sense of self-worth. You can’t focus on your past and bright future at the same time.
3. Pity parties – Seek ways to heal any depression, grief, sadness, discouragement or self-loathing.
4. Present situation – If your present circumstances are unpleasant, challenging or limiting…remember, this, too, shall pass. Don’t allow your present circumstances to steal your hope, joy and faith.
5. Procrastination is birthed out of fear, low self-esteem, doubt and lack of organization in your life. Procrastination is a thief. Get rid of clutter. Think about the rewards or the consequences you will have if you don’t take some positive action steps today to break the habit of avoidance. Get busy!
6. Pain – If you are suffering from any emotional or physical pain, seek help. It’s difficult feeling optimistic, grateful and productive if you are ignoring any symptoms of pain. You need your mind and body healthy, clear and energized. Get your life, joy and health back.
Leave a Reply