SO EXCITED AND HONORED…it’s been confirmed I will be speaking South Africa. The month of August is “Women’s Month” in South Africa. I will be going to speak for women’s empowerment issues and serve (e.g. churches, women’s shelters, schools) in three major cities including Capetown and Johannesburg in August 2017. I’m praising God right now for this tremendous answer to a prayer…to have a global impact with the voice God gave me for women everywhere! My sisterfriend Melannie Cunningham has traveled to South Africa 18 years and will be our tour host Click this link to see the itinerary
Sadly, I admit I have lost money, time, opportunities, sleep and peace of mind from the terrible habit of avoiding important tasks. I am not totally recovered. However, gladly, I have seen so much progress and gained some self-respect, effectiveness, progress and peace of mind because of these following practices I put into place to break old habits.
To increase my daily success of achieving my tasks. I have to psyche myself out because I know the words, habits and thoughts in my head that block and sabotage my progress which causes me to avoid tasks and eventually pay the consequences. So instead of having a “to do” list…I have a “things to finish” list. When I hear “to do” it sounds to wide open and vague. “Things to finish” is my kick in the behind to not only do something…but finish my task. I have learned that my self-talk changes how I do things. Since I read my emails daily…all day…I send myself an email with the subject line “To finish“.
- You’re can become emotionally and/or physically sick from their drama.
2. Toxic people can cause you to feel bad or ashamed about yourself.
3. You can become their closest target for their anger. They play the victim role. A conversation or simple disagreement can escalate into a huge breakdown or argument.
4. They attack or blame you when you speak up for yourself. You always feel like you’re walking on egg shells trying to avoid an argument or sh*t storm.
5. Toxic people don’t show you respect. They never inquire about your feelings.
6. They are narcissistic.
7. They will scream, cuss and fuss to make you feel like a child, stupid or incompetent.
8. You can get stuck in a cycle of trying to fix, rescue, care for them or calm them down.
9. You start to fear or dread being around them.
10. They can suck all the oxygen out the room leaving you feeling dizzy, stressed and sick.
11. You feel exhausted like a vacuum cleaner that sucks out all of your joy, peace and faith.
12. Toxic people are controlling, territorial, judgmental, arrogant, selfish, ungrateful and have a need to be always right. Your opinion, perspective, pain or happiness is not considered.
Call 323.964.1736 to schedule your one-on-one life coaching, stress reducing and life enriching session with Jewel Diamond Taylor TODAY because you did not read this page by accident. It’s time for you to experience some relief, clarity, courage and peace.