- You’re can become emotionally and/or physically sick from their drama.
2. Toxic people can cause you to feel bad or ashamed of yourself.
3. You can become their closest target for their anger. They play the victim role. A conversation or simple disagreement can escalate into a huge breakdown or argument.
4. They attack or blame you when you speak up for yourself. You always feel like you’re walking on eggshells trying to avoid an argument or sh*t storm.
5. Toxic people don’t show you respect. They never inquire about your feelings.
6. They are narcissistic.
7. They will scream, cuss and fuss to make you feel like a child, stupid or incompetent.
8. You can get stuck in a cycle of trying to fix, rescue, care for them or calm them down.
9. You start to fear or dread being around them.
10. They can suck all the oxygen out the room leaving you feeling dizzy, stressed and sick.
11. You feel exhausted like a vacuum cleaner that sucks out all of your joy, peace and faith.
12. Toxic people are controlling, territorial, judgmental, arrogant, selfish, ungrateful and have a need to be always right. Your opinion, perspective, pain or happiness is not considered.
Call 323.964.1736 to schedule your one-on-one life coaching, stress reducing and life enriching session with Jewel Diamond Taylor TODAY because you did not read this page by accident. It’s time for you to experience some relief, clarity, courage, and peace.
Leave a Reply