Twice a month author, conference keynote speaker, the “EmpowHERment Women’s Life Coach” and founder of Women on the Grow teaches from her awesome mind-growing, heart healing, faith growing and life enriching workbook “PowHERfull Women on the Grow”
“Because so many of you feel stuck, lonely, sad, hopeless or feeling like your life is lacking connections, meaning, success steps, mentoring, joy, love, confidence and peace…I offer my books, coaching and events for women to grow.
I’m so glad to see so many of you who have grown to experience growth in your business, self-esteem, relationships, faith, health, finances, resiliency and confidence. You tell me constantly that you are no longer a helpless victim… but you are walking by faith with action to experience a fuller life of powHER, love and success. I love you and thank you for experiencing the jOURney with me and so many other travelers and seekers of success. ” ~ Jewel Diamond Taylor – Founder of Women on the Grow
Jewel’s cutting edge teaching, experience and classes empowers women to be a SUCCESS not a STATISTIC. Topics covered; life coaching, emotional wellness, faith building, overcoming procrastination, doubt and low self-esteem, entrepreneurship, Jewel’s signature “LeadHERship” classes, relationships I.Q., coping skills, social activism, and so much more) TWICE a month in Inglewood, CA
LIMITED to ONLY 35 women
Location: A Toast 2 Artistry, 256 South Locust St., Inglewood, CA (convenient parking across the street in the REAR parking lot of the Bank of America on the corner of Manchester and Locust in Inglewood, CA
Starts 7:00 PM
Reserve your seat for Thursday, March 29, 2018
Women on the Grow, 256 S. Locust St., Inglewood, CA
Thursday, March 29, 7:00 PM admit one
The dates is MARCH are March 8 and March 29, 2018 – same location.
If you have any questions, call 323.964.1736 or email – JewelMotivates@gmail.com
- No two people are the same. Disagreements happen on a mental level. Disapproval of your mate’s appearance, choices, work, faith and values happens on an emotional level. Disagreements are to be expected, but constant disapproval of your mate does more damage to your relationship. Harsh words can hurt more than physical pain. Taste your own words before you spit them out. Words hurt and scar more than you think, so THINK before you speak. And remember, what you say about others also says a whole lot about YOU. Disagreements will happen in any relationship, just remember disapproval with your nasty words, attitude, physical harm, silence or rejection can create deep wounds that never heal.
2. There are so many claims for your attention and time (e.g. TVs in each room, technology, work, church, school and meetings). Families that pray, talk, share and connect together on a regular basis, especially around the dinner table, have a better success rate for happiness and longevity.
3. Wouldn’t you rather come home to a castle…rather than a hassle? Do you want peace or to be right. Choose your battles wisely.
4. When relationships are new, generally speaking…men tend to rush into physical intimacy. Women tend to rush into emotional intimacy. Men think connection is sex. Women think connection happens from talking.
5. If you both agree on three books, you can reduce problems. They are the check book (financial harmony, goals, habits), cook book (sharing meals, talking, preparing meals for each other) and the Good Book (praying together and for each other, spiritual growth, study, maturing in God’s word together).
6. Women experience hurt more than anger. It’s healthy for women to learn how to express and own their feelings to avoid depression. Men are taught to master work, wealth, war, and women. Men are socially taught to exercise power and to refuse to surrender. Men are socialized to be silent and would probably have a heart attack before talking about a broken heart. The average man is socialized to deny, defending against and control his emotions.
7. Every relationship has a decision-making style. Poor communication in a relationship is a major cause for breakdowns and divorce.
- Supportive – let’s talk, we’ll decide
- Coaching – let’s talk, I’ll decide
- Delegating – you decide
- Controlling – I’ll decide
by Jewel Diamond Taylor, 323.964.1736, email – JewelMotivates@gmail.com
enjoy this ebook on your phone, tablet, pc or laptop
ebook Wisdom for Women
by Jewel Diamond Taylor